Thursday, October 6, 2011

In My Mailbox


 Ok, I see this meme EVERYWHERE! (And I really like it so I'm gonna use it too!) 

I figure every time I get some good news from GoodReads in my email announcing that I've won one of their first reads contests I'll put it up, and then when I actually get the book in the mail I'll put that up here too!  (since it ain't going on my TBR list 'til I have it in my little hands)

Since I've received some books in the mail already and some emails saying I've won some more I will be posting those today just to get started. 

So without further ado:

Previously In My Mailbox!:

In my email:




The Dishonored Dead
By: Robert Swartwood








Dead Famous
By: Carol O'Connell








Too Clever
By: Julie E. Antoine






Where Would I Be
By: Laura Johnson











Tempest
By: Julie Cross





Four Letter Words: Conversations on Faith's Beauty and Logic
By: Bill Giovannetti





The Strangers on Montagu Street (Tradd Street #3)
By: Karen White





Drops from the Kingdom: The Silver Arrow (volume 1)
By: Larry Itejere










CurbChek
By: Zach Fortier










Word Hero: A Fiendishly Clever Guide  to Crafting the Lines that Get the Laughs , Go Viral, and Live Forever
By:Jay Heinrichs






Laughing at Wall Street:  How I Beat the Pros at  Investing (by Reading Tabloids, Shopping at the Mall and Connecting on Facebook) And How You Can Too
By: Chris Camillo





Deadly Defiance (A Stan Turner Mystery # 10)
By: William Manchee






No this is not my actual mailbox, but I figured each week I'd try to find a new or interesting one to use.





In my real world mailbox:




The Dishonored Dead
By: Robert Swartwood












CurbChek
By: Zach Fortier





Oooo....This one JUST arrived:



Drops from the Kingdom: The Silver Arrow (volume 1)
By: Larry Itejere





Thanks again to V from Vvb32reads for helping me with the finer details of this one!


****In My Mailbox is hosted by The Story Siren and inspired by Pop Culture Junkie .  A post where we share books acquired via mailbox, library, store, etc.****


No comments:

Post a Comment