Friday, December 16, 2011

A Special In My Mailbox: I got Prezzies today!!!



In My Real World Mailbox:


Ok. So a while back I shared some info about two very awesome events that you could sign up for. A  Secret Santa Gift Exchange, organized by The Broke and The Bookish, and a Holiday Card Exchange that was organized by  Anastasia at The Birdbrain(ed) Book Blog.***

Well today I received both (that's right I said BOTH!) my Holiday card and my Secret Santa present in the mail! YAY!!! And I wanted to share what I got and say thank you to both the bloggers who sent them and the bloggers who organized the events.




Ok. From my Secret Santa I received an amazing box of goodies!!! First a little about my Secret Santa.  Her name is Maria and she has a wonderful blog called The Serpentine Library be sure to check it out!  

What an awesome box of goodies!!!


She sent me two of the books that I have had on my wish list for a while.  Miss Peregrine's Home For Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs and The Land of Painted Caves by Jean M. Auel.  Also included in the box she sent was an amazing array of book marks (some were even signed by the authors!), a very pretty notepad, some snowman sticky notes, and a Christmas pen! Thank you!





For the Holiday Card Exchange I received a really cute card with a lovely letter from Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer, be sure to check out her blog as well!

All this fit in that tiny little envelope!!!


She sent me the card and the letter, AND a bookmark, a romance trading card for Spirit Storm by E.J. Stevens and two book post cards.  One for Vanish by Sopie Jordan and one for Firelight also by Sophia Jordan.  In her letter she told me about this wonderful series, Greywalker by Kat Richardson. Thank you!


Thank you for the wonderful prezzies! I love them all! 
Happy Holidays!
AimeeKay





***at the moment the link to go to Anastasia's blog is not working. :( ***

















No comments:

Post a Comment