Friday, January 27, 2012

Happy Chocolate Cake Day!!!

Mmmmmm....Chocolate.....*drool*


According to that wonderful site Holiday Insights today, January 27th is Chocolate Cake Day!!!!
Mmmmmm...Chocolate!!! 
Mmmmmm...Cake!!!

I love chocolate! I love cake! So this is definitely gonna be put up there with my fav holidays!
So where ever you are be sure to get yourself some chocolate cake and celebrate!
Feel free to treat yourself. Buy a slice from your local bakery or if your feeling really adventurous make your own! No recipe? No problem! Holiday Insights has a link to chocolate cake recipe and a link to chocolate icing too!

or

You can always just buy a box mix and pre-made icing! (my personal fav at least in the cake making department, way less measuring! As for the icing I make my own butter cream icing and add chocolate powder!)

So have your cake and eat it too! 

Happy Chocolate Cake Day!

2 comments:

  1. Man, I'm so bummed that I missed this. A whole day dedicated to chocolate cake? This is going on my calendar for next year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They should really make it a month long event!! :)

      Delete