Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Zombies! Zombies! Everywhere!

So lately I've found some AWESOME zombie stuff to feed my addiction & I just have to share!




First this awesomely cute song that my sister-in-law shared today!  Wanted to share that first so you can listen to its cuteness while looking at the other awesome items!

Second:



 I found this kit while shopping for a new purse at Marshalls.  It comes with the book and the stuff to make the Zombie Kid in the book.  I haven't gotten a chance to start making my zombie army yet, but I plan to soon.  There are also a bunch of other cute zombies to be made in the book as well. I will post pics as I make them.

Third:





My daughter found these for me at Walgreens.  The pictures do not do them justice.  Each card comes with a tip for surviving the zombie apocalypse. Like: 

No one is safe: Everyone looks delicious

&

Keep up with the Group: Stragglers make a great meal

So they're not just fun, but informative as well! These are definitely going in my zombie survival kit.


So what do you think?  Have you seen any awesome zombie stuff lately? I'd love to hear about it!


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Umm I wish I could find some cool zombie stuff!! I never see anything. Although, I am starting to find more video game related merchandise. Which is awesome for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you know there is actually a zombie apocalypse store in Vegas??? Yeah, went early this year and one of my kids made the mistake of grabbing the flyer to show to me. Course where did we go first to sight see???? They basically had to drag me out of the store. lol.

      As for other zombie stuff, I really just seem to find it at random. Unless its Halloween, then I find it EVERYWHERE!

      Delete