Saturday, August 2, 2014

My Adventures in Weight Loss @ Weight Watchers Week 10

After last week, this week, I was REALLY depressed.  I mean people noticed I'd lost weight, I noticed my clothes fitting better, and then I get hit with a weight gain instead of weight loss. Not happy.

I mentioned to the boyfriend that maybe it was because I had been walking more and because of that maybe I had changed some of that excess fat into muscle.  His reaction?  "Muscle? Really?"  Ok now don't bring out the pitchforks. He's been really supportive of my weight loss endeavor.  He also has repeatedly told me that he doesn't care whether I lose weight or not I am beautiful.  He even has willing been a guinea pig for the new 'healthy' recipes I've been trying out.  Even with his greatness, the comment still made me want to throw my purse at him, lol.

So I tried to be hyper vigilant with my food choices this week.  I've been back on track writing down what I've been eating, but I mainly stuck to salads and fish. Of course then I threw out my hip and back again between Tuesday and Wednesday and spent all of Thursday not moving, so that kinda cancelled out any extra walking or anything.

So the meeting is back on track though.  Debbie is back. I don't want to imply anything bad about the person who came in to cover for her, but you could SOOOO tell the difference between the two.  I think it is mainly because she is familiar with the group so it just feels more comfortable.

Another bright spot....I lost 1.8 lbs!!! That means I lost the .8 that I had put on last week, plus an extra lb.! So it's like last week didn't even happen! Yay me!



8/2/13





8/2/13


Weight: 193.8 lbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment