Saturday, September 6, 2014

My Adventures in Weight Loss @ Weight Watchers Week 15

This week I was REALLY bad.  I have just been really tired all week and it's been unbearably hot.  So Sunday I went to pick up the boyfriend and decided that I wanted DelTaco.  So I got DelTaco!  And I enjoyed every bite of it. Yes I tracked it in my food notebook and I put the points in for it. And yes I went way over my points for the day.  But sometimes you just have to give in to some cravings.

On a good note I tried a new recipe this week. Cold Poached Salmon with Caper-Mayonnaise.  The Caper-Mayonnaise dressing was interesting, but the Salmon came out a little dry and kinda bland.  It wasn't completely horrible though and I had left overs so I used those for lunch for a few days.

This is 2 servings.

Amazingly I actually lost weight this week! Yay me!  I lost .2 lbs.  Not a lot, but still I didn't gain any, even with my DelTaco binge.  Only .2 lbs away from my 10% goal!


7/6/13


9/6/13


Weight: 190.2 lbs


No comments:

Post a Comment