Tuesday, January 27, 2015

A to Z Challenge April 2015



So everybody it's that time of year again! Yup that's right April's A to Z Challenge sign-ups are open!! Did you take the challenge last year? Are you taking the challenge this year? I did and I am. Currently I am #296 the Linky. This year, as with the last two, my theme is a whole month of reviews from A to Z. I've already got some of my letter locked in, but I'm still looking for an x and a y and some letter are always up for debate. So if you are an author, or know of one, who might be interested in having their book reviewed for the event let me know. Just email me and make sure that in the memo section of the email you put a to z challenge and what letter you are hoping to fill. As I said, some letters are already taken, but some are just filled at the moment with place holders. (Random books I've picked up in case nothing else has come along in time.)  

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the promo. Enjoy the A to Z Challenge!

    Arlee Bird
    A to Z Challenge Co-host
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I always have fun with the challenge! This year I've even tricked...er...I mean talked...a friend into joining me. lol. No really I love seeing all the different blogs and themes. Plus I always find new ones to follow. You guys are so awesome for hosting this event. I kinda stalked the linky this year so I would be nearer the top. :) Thanks again for this awesome event!

      Delete
  2. Oh, and I'm now following your blog!

    Arlee Bird
    A to Z Challenge Co-host
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic. I'm glad you signed up. I can hardly wait to read your offerings this April.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi AimeeKay, thank you for your wonderful comment at my blog. As I was responding, my mind latched onto my fingers tapdancing across the keyboard, thanks to you.

    I'll probably do the A to Z challenge again. I ought to try a theme that's a bit out of my comfort zone. We shall see.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you sign up again this year! I can't wait to see what your theme would be if you do! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete