Wednesday, April 27, 2016

W is for The Wild's Call by Jeri Smith-Ready









It is seven years after the collapse of modern civilization, and the world is entering a new Dark Age. Can best friends Elysia and Darien trust the animal spirits that are beckoning them to escape into the wilderness and create a new way of life? And will they give in to the mutual passion they've always denied?



My Review:


One more series I've added to my wish list. Unless I win a million dollars I'm never going to have the money to get everything on it!

The Wild's Call is a prequel to the Aspect of Crow series. If the series is anything like this book it will be amazing!

The world Smith-Ready has created drew me in. I want to explore all of it.  I want to find out what happens to the characters introduced in this story. I want to find out about the rest of the world and the other groups that the spirits brought together. I want to find out what other animals are out there as well as what their powers are.

I really enjoyed Elysia and Darien. I fell in love with them. I really wanted to see them succeed. I can't wait to find out more about them in the rest of the books.

 Overall I think the book is a great jumping off point for the series. It pulls the reader in and holds their attention til the last page. The Wild's Call is currently free on Kindle so I definitely recommend picking it up as soon as you can.











No comments:

Post a Comment